Arrivals – departures
Check-in is scheduled after 15:00. If you intend to arrive late let us know at least one day in advance. It is possible to check-in sooner than scheduled if the apartment is vacant in the morning.
On the day of departure our guests are asked to check-out by 10:00. You may check-out later in case the apartment is unoccupied.
- Make sure that the dishes are washed up and stored in the drawers.
- Clear up the apartment and take the garbage out.
- When leaving your accommodation, just leave your keys on the kitchen table, close the door of your apartment as well as the main entrance door.
- Any damage caused by negligence or arrogance will be charged.
- No smoking in the apartments. Smoking is allowed on the balcony, cigarette butt goes out in the ashtray.
- The apartments are designed for rest and relaxation. Please do not disturb the order, respect these rules, especially at night (from 22.00 to 07.00). Be considerate to the other guests and neighbours. If they don't follow the rules and make noise, please let us know.
- Free parking is available to guests. The owner assumes no responsibility for the safety of the vehicles, any damage to the vehicles or objects stored in the vehicles.
- The apartments are fully equipped: bed linen, towels, kitchen utensils, tableware and basic necessities for food preparation (salt and pepper). You need to clean the cloths and sponge . The apartments are equipped with toilet paper, soap and garbage bags.
- Check the heating radiators for switching on. Please do not waste unnecessary hot water and do not throw away the towels after the first use, because we want to be environmentally friendly.
- Tap water is drinkable.
- Please separate waste. Garbage containers are located near the apartments.
- Free WiFi is availabe on site, the password is written in the apartment
- During your absence, the door of the apartment should be locked, windows closed, lighting and all electrical appliances (TV, stove) turned off and water.
- If there is a fault in the electrical system or related or other damage to the equipment, the tenant shall be notified immediately to the landlord.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Use of bicycles is free of charge and at your own risk. In case of damage or theft, the renter or user of the bicycle is liable and will be charged for the costs.
- The landlord is not responsible for valuables, money or cars located in apartments.
Thank you for being our guest. You are invited again at the next opportunity.
We wish you a pleasant stay!